Welcome, you made it to Marketing Directive! We are your very own remote digital marketing partners. But how did we get here?
Well for founder and director, Meagan Kennedy, it’s that age-old love story where girl meets boy and leaves corporate job in the city to move to regional NSW and live on the farm. Fast forward today and operating a full service remote marketing consultancy.
Marketing Directive has built up a solid reputation as expert marketing consultants who integrate both traditional and digital campaigns into marketing strategies. With this, our clientele is made up of different sizes, in various locations across a number of industries throughout Australia, delivering business and marketing strategies and outcomes.
Meg’s co-worker matches her passion, wit and tenacity for life. Introducing Lucy Taylor. A journalist at heart, Lucy was living just down the road and in need of a change. After working for corporate mastheads in the city, she followed her heart and returned to the country and became a freelance writer. Now? She is working hand-in-hand with Meg as a content guru and a marketing specialist.
Time to level up your marketing – then you need us!
WHY partner with us?
- Relationships are paramount for us. We are interested in you and what you are all about as well. This helps us to work best and gain the most out of our marketing activity for you.
- We are results-driven. We are 100% motivated by your success, and believe the success should be celebrated! Results drive what we do and we will keep your goals and your target audience at the forefront when executing your campaigns. We are committed to achieving a return on your investment for you.
- We are nimble. Working remotely means regardless of the location or where we are we can deliver results for you. (Yes, I am guilty of working when on holidays – what can I say…)
- We ‘get’ small business (remote/rural + regional) & startups. We’re a small rural business and we’ve worked closely with other small businesses. We know the constraints and the opportunities, this is all part of the excitement and process in working with you. Our clients are sole traders through to staff of over 40 – we get your business!
- Being the best gets us out of bed. I’m not going to lie, we are competitive. We go above and beyond to ensure we produce the very best work for our clients. We want them to succeed. and start
Let us take care of your marketing to allow you to focus on what you do best.