MARKETING SERVICES FOR YOU
Marketing Directive as your remote team focus on your marketing objectives. We have experience in designing and developing websites, social media platforms, content creation, campaign development and PR.
1. Starting out
1.1. Digital setup
We get it – you need a digital and social media presence which takes time. We have you covered!
- Setup and review your social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Instagram visual design direction
- 15 x Social Media square design tiles
- 15 x Instagram Story design tiles
- 3 x Blog/Reel or IGTV covers
- Canva – set up and templates
- Instagram Highlight covers
- PDF page Social Media Style Guide
- Hashtag suggestions
- Google optimisation and integrations Domain verification
*If required setup social media scheduler platform
1.2 Digital audit
Not sure how you look online – this is the solution.
Our strategic review and recommendations on what your next steps should be:
- Define your objectives
- Review competitors
- Social media audit
- Review of platforms considering analytics
- Explore social media concepts, competitors
- Review of exisiting website
- Current insights and reporting
- SEO audit
2. Building your digital presence
2.1 Website - design and development
- Initial 1 hour briefing (outline of approach)
- Design and scope workflow experience for users
- Design layout of pages
- Approval of layout
- Review for SEO content optimisation
- Optimised design layout and mobile responsive website
- Integration with third party platforms – ecomms etc.
- Google optimisation and verification
- Approval and sign off
- 2 hour training provided
+ Additional for email integrations (sequences, templates and flows)
2.2 Website refresh
Feeling it is time for an update or change? Looking for a website that is easy to update and use?
Consider our strategic recommendations as assist in your decision.
For a customised design to suit your product or service based business, let’s chat!
We can support you...
Ready for Paid advertising on Facebook or Google and not sure about whether it is for you.
3. Engage your remote team...
3.1 Social media management
- Various packages to suit your business made up of posts, stories and reels.
- Weekly or fortnightly check-in
- Content and image creation of posts and reels
3.2 A day with Marketing Directive
Time to focus on your marketing activity, on what you would like to achieve, create a campaign, review your digital marketing, create automations to streamline or developing a launch campaign… or maybe focus on your planning your marketing activity.
This means you will have our full attention for the day, marketing experts ready to level up your marketing. What’s involved? 1 hour one-to-one kick-off call ahead of the day to plan your objective/goals for the day. For the day – we are exclusively yours.
We get it – sometimes there are extra questions, you will have 1 week of email access to tackle your questions from your day.
3.3 Pacesetter package
Feel the need to step up your marketing activity without too much pressure, to feel supported with regular access to marketing experts.
- A dedicated marketing team working on your projects for one day per week over the month.
- 1-hour weekly meeting to review and set actions.
- Projects/campaigns may include social media management, Google ads management, PR opportunities, email campaign (1 per month).
- Monthly and quarterly reporting.
*Limited spaces available. Min. 3-month commitment.
Various options to consider based on your business needs.
4. Campaign development and marketing assets
- Flow/Sequence Marketing Plan (Klaviyo, Active campaign, Mailchimp and others)
- Email Marketing Templates (EDM’s)
- Content creation for email series
- Integration of email platform to website and verification
Creation of assets: brochures, annual reports, flyers, invitations, style guide for digital and print.
- Define your tone, voice and unique selling proposition
- Brand image (logo, colours and photographic direction)
- Media kit (short and long bio, pitch document, media release/placement)
- Podcast pitc
Hear what they say...
We get it you can not do it all by yourself. There are often times when running a business that you need an extra pair or two of hands to allow you to focus on what you would like to be doing. We partner with you to focus on your marketing.